How to Pre-Authorize Your Maintenance Service
We highly recommend that you return to your selling dealer for all vehicle maintenance. All maintenance and repair work at Flowers Nissan/Honda is performed by factory certified technicians using state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Flowers Nissan/Nissan also maintains complete electronic records of all service performed on your vehicle. For these reasons, we highly recommend that you return to Flowers Nissan/Honda for all vehicle maintenance.
However, in the event that you choose to go outside of your selling dealer, below is the step-by-step process to ensure that you don't void your Warranty Forever® program.
1. Choose a licensed repair facility to perform your maintenance. We do not provide a list of authorized dealers, so the choice is yours.
2. You are required to call in each time, prior to having the maintenance completed when not using your dealer's service facility. The PRE-AUTHORIZATION phone number is 1-800-810-8458.
3. You will need to provide the following information during the call:
- Date of your scheduled maintenance appointment.
- The name of the licensed repair facility that you are planning to use to have your services performed.
- What maintenance you are going to have performed.
- How many miles are on your vehicle
- Any additional questions you may have.
It is important to note that you MUST maintain your vehicle according to the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule.
The best place to find your vehicle's maintenance schedule is in your Owner's Manual. If you do not have access to your owner's manual, you can call your selling dealer or the Warranty Forever® toll free number (1-800-810-8458) with questions or additional guidance at any time.
*Exclusive Limited Lifetime Non-Manufacturer's Powertrain Warranty available on New Cars and select Pre-Owned Vehicles. Non-Transferable. Covered anywhere in the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply. See dealer for complete details.